Thursday, May 03, 2007

News

Well I am sure you guys would like me to post on the history and current status of my left knee! Too bad. Sometime, I will write all that happened, the dislocated knee cap on the side of my leg, which actually I may have dislocated my entire knee. Then 2 months later I found out I 100% tore my acl, 50% tear of my mcl and 30% tear of my meniscus. I needed surgery, which I had on Feb 5th. Everything is going great and I just started to run and jump. I have about 50% strength in my left leg. I should be close to full strength by July. I have a gorgeous scar now too.

Oh crap, I just did tell you pretty much everything...oh well.

Thanks for the flowers and well wishes.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I am glad you didn't have a "re-hurt" - it seems like people always re-do something while trying to heal from knee surgery. I am really happy you are getting so much better - yes!