Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving


Last night my Mommy pulled the suitcase out from the closet. My eyes got big and I was worried. I wondered where she was going as she piled sweaters and scarves in. Then the best thing ever happened. She started packing my suitcase with treats and chew toys. Woofie yay yay!
I found out we are going to Normal, Illinois. Normal...anything but. We are driving up to Illinois to visit both of the fams. I hear there is a dalmation mix with bionic knees. Yezin promised at least 3 walks a day and a doggie park. I am soooo excited. I hope everyone has an awesome Thanksgivng, everyone has safe travels and don't forget to give your pooch some turkey.
Happy Thanksgiving,
Soda

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Alright! I'm fixing your link! I knew something was wrong...
I love the letter from Soda...actually, I love it when you give Soda human qualities.

Matt&Liv said...

I personally love the personification of Soda. I hope you had fun traveling and ate lots of turkey.
Liv