Saturday, February 10, 2007

Another Charleston Weekend

Okay so I am way behind on my posts, but since my recent surgery that has left me coach-bound, I have high hopes of catching up on everything past. Back in oh June 2006 Lynn and I went to Charleston again for another EEVB tournament. We played open doubles. Lynn's birthday was the Thursday before so we ate in Mac Grill on her honor and I asked them to sign "Happy Birthday". If you have ever experienced a birthday at Mac Grill, sometimes the sign in Italian Operaish type. An embarresed Lynn is a Happy Jackie!!!


We stayed at Shevlin's new pad. It is less than a mile from IOP and looks like something out of cribs. Backyard pool, spa and the house was CLEAN!!!


We went to none other than wild wings that night. Lynn and I barely drank. I actually think that I did not drink at all and Lynn and I ended the night by playing scavenger hunt at the bar...example find white sneakers...etc. I had a blast.


Chris Ward and cute family came down to the beach and they are doing great. Chris actually joined us for a pint and it was wonderful to see an old friend!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow! Look at those guys! Thanks for sharing. Thinking of you to more recovery!

Laura said...

Oh, this post makes my heart nice and warm. Let us know how the knee business is going. No jogging! No matter how much Soda is begging you!