Tuesday, February 21, 2006

cha-cha-changes

This post is dedicated to the positive!!
So, if you didn't know my boyfriend of one year and I broke up about a month ago. Many people have the advice to "start seeing someone new, and very hot, that is the best way to get over someone." I don't like that advice. Apparently, that is the advice my ex is taking since he has been dating as much as possible. Look out Greenville! Ha, anyway I have set some goals. I wanted my friends to see these goals, and possibly add some suggestions and if you are truly my friends, help me achieve them.
1. Join a church
2. Compete in a mountain bike race (Olivia HELP!)
3. Shoot under 100 in golf (this may take a while!)
4. Win at least 2 sand volleyball tournaments this summer.
5. Run in Cooper Bridge Run
Any suggestions or words of encouragement would be stellar!

5 comments:

Matt&Liv said...

you know Jackie...I was thinking we should do a mountain bike race together this summer. I think it would be good for both of us. Let's start training. :) I am being serious too

Jackie said...

YES!!!

Laura said...

Bridge Run - muy excelente, but it will be on the new bridge this year, so will it be as fun?? I don't know... Instead of the nice hills it will be one gimassive climb and then downhill the rest of the way, so maybe that will be a good thing? :)

Anonymous said...

I like the Europe idea. It would be such a rewarding experience, foreign cities, foreign people, away from the familiarity of the "American Way". Definitely gives you a different perspective!

Oh, the golf one made me chuckle for some reason....golf under 100 and you could add "bowl over 100". That was my goal last time I bowled.

Anonymous said...

Darn I did it again. Anonymous was JULIE!