Monday, January 30, 2006

Your thoughts

I have a request. Selfish polling!!!
I have two questions for everyone. This is for fun, and mostly because I don't have anything else to blog about.

1. I am giving the Porsche Cayenne to my Pops. That means I get a new car.
a. Station Wagon
b. Small SUV
c. Car
d. Truck
e. Motorcycle with side car for Soda
All thoughts and experiences are appreciated and hybrid is not out of the question!

2. Going to get hair colored.
blonde, brown, red or anywhere in between.
I think I know what I want to do...but I want to hear opinions.

5 comments:

Chad and Allison Nicholson said...

Okay, 1) something big, no car, you've got dogs, and volleyballs, and bikes

2)go brunette with highlights of all colors!!!

Laura said...

I am so happy to see a new post - yes - I check daily, just so you know! :)
1) I loved having my little truck with Mory - I could just hose him down in the bed if he was muddy - I rigged it up where he was tied down back there - carabiners and ropes - sounds interesting I know - but he would usually just lay down and go to sleep. I felt really cool with a truck.
2) You look good with lots of blonde, but I think I remember one time when your hair was a really nice brunette and I liked it...hmmm...what a help I am!

Jackie said...

Laura, I promise I am going to email you soon with "updates".

Matt&Liv said...

Ok subaru WRX is my vote but it has to have the hatchback. Great for dogs and looks great with a roof rack!

Anonymous said...

I'm liking the motorcycle & side car option. You can cruise the Blue Ridge Mtns during the spring wearing your cool bug eye goggles and leather jacket! (like the messengers during WWII)....Julie